There are three ways to submit an anonymous tip:
- Call the Tipline: 1-844-SAF2SAY (1-844-723-2729)
- Use the website:
- Use the mobile app, which is available for download in iOS and Android stores
Here's how Safe2Say Something works:
- An anonymous tip is submitted via the mobile app, website or phone call to the Safe2Say Something Crisis Center.
- Crisis Center analysts vet and triage the tip, then engage the tipster in anonymous two-way chat in order to provide detailed and immediately-actionable information to schools and dispatch.
- Crisis Center analysts deliver the tip to the impacted school and, as needed, to local law enforcement via 911 County Dispatch.
- The school and, as needed, local law enforcement, assess and intervene with the at-risk individual.
- The school then closes out the tip and reports action taken as a record for their school.
Quay thử xổ sốPlease click on the links below to view a brochure about Safe2Say Something and an Information Sheet.
Quay thử xổ sốPlease click to go to the Safe2Say Something website.
Quay thử xổ sốThe Bethel Park School District also encourages students and parents to immediately report any issues of concern to school district personnel when someone sees or hears something that would pose a threat to others or school. This direct reporting is a key piece to the District's plan to promote and maintain a safe school environment. Speaking to school personnel will trigger an immediate investigation of the concern.
Quay thử xổ sốYou are also always encouraged to contact the Bethel Park Police Department directly at 412-833-2000. They will also take every tip seriously and investigate.
Reporting a threat to school personnel, contacting the Bethel Park Police Department and using Safe2Say Something are three viable options for keeping everyone safe.